Monday, March 7, 2011

stupid dog

sure!  lets take the dog for a car ride!  he has always done well before.  Starts off just fine.  No whining, no rabid drooling.  He sat, lounged nicely, with his head in david's lap most of the whole time.  Half hour to destination, just fine.  Ten minutes into return trip--vomits all over my childs leg!  To the POUND with you, foul beast!

I hear, "eeew, mom, sam puked on me..."  turn around--half digested dog food all down david's leg, the car seat, the actual seat, and the bag containing the boys' snow apparel. i then experience the joy of trying to clean dog puke off my darling little boy with baby wipes.  5 of them, cuz that's all i have w/ me.  everyone can guess how well that worked.
  
while i'm fuming about the dog, Dave is explaining to david that sam did not mean to, he just doesn't feel good.  Sam did not puke on you to be mean.  Sam rides the rest of the ride home, head still in david's lap, while david consoles him.  "You just not feel good.  It's ok you puke on me."   Sweetest little boy.  Get's puked on and tries to cheer up the puker.  I would have beat that dog and thrown him in the trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment