Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter party!

having an Easter party next wednesday.  This week has given me hope that the weather will be nice--except the weather man says otherwise.  Apparently it is suppose to rain for the rest of the month, or something like that.  I really do not want to have an egg hunt in the house.  they suck.  my house is not tiny, but it does not feel big enough for 8 kids to be running around "looking" for eggs.  most of these kids are under 3 yr.  they do not do a whole lot of looking.  it would be more like throwing a bunch of plastic eggs on the floor and a race to see who got the most.  lots of crying and fighting involved.  so the yard would be preferable.  everything would be a bit more spread out.  so lets all start praying now that it will not rain for at least a couple hours on wednesday morning.  regardless, I am sure they will all have fun--at least for some amount of time.  kids like anything new.  (oh--i would also like to color eggs outside, instead of my kitchen floor.)  still need to go buy some more supplies and look up games/activities for the little ones to do!  any suggestions--let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment