Friday, May 13, 2011

grrrrrr



    This is my shoe.  You may notice that there is something a bit 'off' about it.  Yes, that would be a big gaping hole CHEWED in the back of my shoe.  That stupid (looks full grown, but isn't) dog/puppy/beast of ours DESTROYED my shoe.  and the kicker is that he did this four feet away from me!  
   he was happily chewing on his toy.  i look away.  look back minute later, still chewing said toy.  Good boy, Sam.  Good boy.  Look away.  look back.  chewing toy.  Good Boy.  look away.  look baaaack---  "Bad Dog!"  at some point, with no perceptible movement, he managed to snatch my shoe and press it right up against his toy.  Making it appear that he was still chewing on his toy.  Nope!  Chewing on MY SHOE!
  "BAD DOG!"   

Told dave.  He sympathized, but mostly was happy because he hated these shoes.  I think he worked a deal out with the dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment