Thursday, September 29, 2011

poop


"go poop! go poop! go poop!"  I hear these words from my recently potty trained 2 year old.  
"Ok!  let's go potty!"
I set him all up on the potty, and instruct him to tell me when he's done.  
"i'm doooone!"
"ok, stay on the potty---"  
too late.
I walk in, and he is standing next to the toilet.  This is not always a big deal, but sometimes.... it can be.  Today was one of those times.  

POOP was smeared across the potty seat and toilet seat and his butt where he had scooted himself off of the toilet.  He then very quickly placed his hand in the poop smear.  And, let me tell you--it was a substantial amount of "smear."  I arrive at the scene, and the tiny poop hand automatically wipes itself off on my jeans.

I am now in sweat pants and my poopy child is in the bath tub.  I will go sanitize the toilet now.

kids are gross.  

No comments:

Post a Comment