Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cough

always the last thing to get rid of when your sick is that dreaded, pesky cough.  I cough every once in a while during the day, but night is a different story.

Dave doesn't approve of me sleeping with a cough drop in my mouth.  I understand why, but i've done this many times, and it stays exactly where i put it--stuck to the top of my mouth.  Stays the same size and everything....  Regardless, choking hazard-- I know.  Took some cough medicine, but maybe it's just this household cuz it doesn't work well on the kids either, but that stuff does not work.  Or it took 2-3 hrs for it to kick in.  doubtful.

Long story short--I got to sleep on the couch last night.  Our undersized couch--which is actually classified as a love seat.  That was comfortable.  Could've slept on the full size couch in the theater room, but it's freezing in there.  No idea what time I passed out, but I woke up to the light being turned on, kids telling me that "the first number is 7!" (they are not allowed to get up before 7am), and a great pain in my neck.

Great night, great night.  Taking NyQuil tonight even though I do not have any of the other symptoms on the box besides "cough."  But we need to get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment