Monday, November 21, 2011

more of Noah from last night

at the store talking to dave on the phone....

dave:  you left at the perfect time!
me:  why?
dave:  noah blew out his pants
me:  what?!
dave:  he had explosive diarrhea in his pants
me:  oh!  that poor thing!  was he upstairs?
dave:  yeah.  and he slid on his butt all the way down the stairs smooshing it all over himself.  he came down
         crying that he needed to poop, and i asked him if he already went poop, and he said "yeah."
me:  (can't help but laugh now) did you give him a bath?
dave:  I wiped him all off, and stuck him in the shower and washed him off.
me:  ok, good.  poor kid.  what'd u do with his clothes?
dave:  i threw them away
me: (laughing hysterically, cuz----ive tried that move before, and dave gave me a talking to)  did you really?!
dave:  no i didn't throw them away!  that's something you would do!  I rinsed them out and put them in the                                            
          laundry
me: (still laughing)  ok, thank you. (i was picturing a pile of poop clothes waiting for me on the bathroom floor)  
      wait--is there poop upstairs?
dave:  no, it stopped at his ankle.
me: (ha!) ok, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment