Wednesday, December 21, 2011

more sleep talking

2 nights ago...
my alarm went off at 5:50 am because I was watching Ava for a couple hours that morning.  It woke Dave up just enough to talk complete nonsense.

Dave: ugh, i feel horrible...
me: why? congested?
D: well, i got all this meat in front of me (gestures in front of him at our meat-free bed).
Me: ummm, you're in bed.
D: well, I couldn't put it in my stomach, so i had to put it other...  places...


I just walked away.  there's nothing to even say about that.




Last night....

Dave:  What's that sound?!
Me:  What sound?
D:  um, the non-crickets!!  (the boys sleep with a sound machine playing cricket noises, and we hear it over the monitor)
me:  the crickets are on
D:  No!  it's just static!
me: no, it's not.  it's fine.
D:  Fine.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment