Friday, March 9, 2012

updates

Dave arrived home yesterday.  Yay!  didn't wake up freaking out once last night.  :)  Personal body guard aside, I'm still glad he's home.

I woke david up to go the the bathroom before i went to bed last night.  ----NO pee in his diaper at all!  perfectly dry all night!  obviously, this will be our new routine.

We had a play date with Kilee today at Halo Burger.  Apparently the happy couple is back together. As soon as she saw him she RAN to hug him.  It was adorable.  Melinda (mom) said that for days she has been walking around the house telling her dad, "you have to be nice to him, cuz he's my boyfriend," and "I need glasses because my boyfriend has glasses, and we need to match," and "David's my boyfriend.  He has glasses, and I LOVE it."  Told you she was a sweet girl.  :)  lol  I'm glad David is happy.

This evening we took the boys to The Lorax.  They loved it, and had fun.  They wore the 3D glasses without fidgeting with them.  And of course, they ate their weight in popcorn.  No one cried, which always makes for a successful outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment