Thursday, April 12, 2012

best part

I completely forgot about the BEST part of our outing yesterday to Home Depot.  I had told Noah in the car that he could sit on the lawn mowers as long as they were out.  I was not sure when they actually starts displaying lawn mowers inside the store.  


So as we were walking in a fellow female customer was walking out.  Noah must have thought she worked there.  I walked right on past her, but Noah stopped her, turned his little face up and asked, "You have lawn mowers yet?"  He was on a mission.  All remnants of shyness and attitude were gone.  He needed to know the status of the mowers.  The lady looked at me, and I started laughing.  I told her what was going on, and she laughed and thought it was adorable.  


We continued on our way to the mowers which were, thankfully, on display 10 feet inside the entrance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment