Friday, April 13, 2012

photo shoot

A friend of mine's church is using "Antiquities Photos" (sp?) as a fund raiser.  For 10 bucks the kiddos put on costumes and use props to make antique-y photos with a sepia color tone.  It has an old farmers/cowboys/Huck Finn feel to it.  


I took my boys to have their's done this afternoon.  It was so cute.  I was given the choice of overalls or tuxedo  (slightly baggy for cuteness).  I chose overalls with no shirts and bare feet.  They looked like 2 little boys in the 30's on their way down to the creek to go fishing.  


The photographer set them up in a fishing scene, baseball, cowboy, business man, and a few more.  It was adorable.  He threw some oversize hats on them, gave them fishing poles, and stuck their hands in their pockets. It was so, so cute.  

I am looking forward to getting my 10"x13."  I am slightly concerned about seeing all over the other shots though.  I know I will fall in love with them and wan to buy them all.  And, let me tell you, the package prices are not cheap.  Even the cheapest package was over $100.  Oh well, we'll see what happens.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment