Tuesday, June 5, 2012

park

The boys and I met up with my cousin and her son at the park today.  They had fun for quite a while.  They played then we all went for a walk on a path through the woods.  Very early into the walk Noah started to break down.  He was upset that the David and Kyle could run faster than him, so he would just give up and come crying to me.  We made the boys stop every so often so we could keep them in our sights, but as soon as they began running again Noah would instantly cry.  I was getting very frustrated.  After this went on through the entire walk, we took the boys back to the playground.  I was hoping this would help Noah, and he would stop.  Nope, it managed to get worse.  Cried because he was going to be the last down the slide, cried because he wasn't in the swing right next to David.  Cried.  Cried.  Cried.
"Ok, we're leaving."
It was ridiculous.  And embarrassing!  I don't know what his deal was today!  I've seen him be upset about not being able to keep up with David before, but this was way worse.  I'm hoping he was just tired and hungry or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment