Thursday, August 9, 2012

why?

I propped open a window with an old VHS tape.  The window was just painted yesterday.  I did not want to risk scratching it up with the window fan.

Two minutes later, David comes running into the room and tells me that Noah had tried to take the movie out and the window had shut on his hand.

He was not kidding.  Ran out to find Baby's wrist trapped between the window and the sill, and he was (understandably) wailing!
Poor kid  :(  He calmed down, fairly quickly so I can assume that nothing is broken but it had to hurt.  I have seen that window slam shut before.

But why?  Why would he try to take out a movie that he never watches and has told me that he does not like?  Especially when he saw me put it in to hold open the window.  And I told them countless times today, "don't touch anything white."  All of the trim was just painted yesterday, and it needs time to cure completely.

sigh.  poor Noah's hand.  :(
Thank you, David for being a good brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment