Friday, January 18, 2013

Lately

One icy morning, I slid my car right into the side of a ladies van. She was ridiculously nice about it. I scuffed her paint, so it wasn't too bad on her end. I broke my headlight, scuffed my bumper, and pushed the driver's side everything back a little ways. But of course, Dave fixed everything. It is for sale after all. :/. Oops. So someone is suppose to look at it tonight. Lets hope he doesn't notice that I touched up the paint with "Ruby Ruby" nail polish.... Yeah.

The boys are still doing good in school and still loving it.

Thought Dave had the flu, but thankfully, it was just the lean cuisine I sent to work with him. Wife of the year. Poor Dave.

We have changed the lighting in the kitchen. Well, he's actually still in the process. He ran into some randomly placed studs that threw everything off a bit, but it won't be too noticeable after everything is repaired.

Noah hates all nick names that I have bestowed upon him. I am only allowed to call him "Noah." I still sneak some nick names in there though. I have to. :)

Dave is going out of town on Sunday and will be back Tuesday night as long as everything goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment