Thursday, April 4, 2013

Crazy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Breakfast Shake

I used to call it a smoothie, but after I told my sister what was in it she remarked, "oh you mean a crazy milk shake." Yup, guess I do.

*My Crazy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Breakfast Shake*
Into the blender:
>Handful of ice
>Banana
>Spoonful baking cocoa
>Honey
>Spoonful peanut butter
>Vanilla or plain Greek yogurt. (If using plain add more honey)
>Instant coffee (no joke)
>Milk
>Oatmeal (I was recently given a Nutri Bullet. The milling blade grinds the oatmeal into a powder in seconds. If you do not have this awesome device, I recommend soaking the oatmeal on the milk overnight to make it softer)

Blend, blend, blend! I make this for David too, minus the coffee. He loves it. And why wouldn't he? It's like a chocolate shake for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment