Friday, September 27, 2013

3 and clothes

1 in the trap today.  We're at 3 altogether.  

After trying unsuccessful to put all the boys' laundry away last night, I realized I needed to sort their clothes again.  This honestly should be done every few months.  The bottom of 2 of David's drawers were literally being pushed out because they were so packed.

So, I did Noah's first.  I filled almost an entire laundry basket with just his clothes that were too small.  

Anything too small for David was passed directly to Noah.  And any of his clothes that I hated (worn out, stains, misshapen, um... Ugly) were thrown in the basket.  

Afterward, his clothes fit nicely and I fixed those two drawers that couldn't take the pressure.  

I scoured Noah's closet and couldn't believe some of the stuff that had made the last few cuts.  There was a 24m sweatshirt in there.  TWENTY-FOUR.  This child is four yrs old!  I'm assuming the sweatshirt ran big.  Oh, there was a 2T t-shirt stuffed in the back of his dresser too.   

Just have David's closet left to do, but I think it was done not long ago.

I like Dave'd idea of getting rid of the dressers altogether and getting a closet organizer.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment