Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy or painful?

I am babysitting two little boys.  They have been in bed for almost two hours, but they have been screaming and yelling for the past hour.  I checked on them when they first started to make sure the closet monsters hadn't emerge.  I opened the door and the noise stopped instantly.  Apparently they were fine.  I told them it was time to be quiet and go to sleep.  The screaming began again by the time I reached the bottom of the stairs.  

They seem to have quieted down now.  Hopefully they will actually sleep.

When I first arrived tonight, I noticed that ben's (the four-year-old) voice was hoarse.  I assumed he must be sick or getting sick, but now I wonder if screaming themselves hoarse is the new norm.
   Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment