Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What was I thinking?!

Got 10 min before I have to rinse, so i gotta make this fast.

Oh. My. Word.  I have lost it.  I was in desperate need of getting my hair dyed.  Lately I have been doing it myself, but I know i do not do the most professional job--think streaky, gaps, you know.  well, i wanted to go HAVE it done by a licensed professional, but....  didnt want to pay for it.  And so the fateful words were spoken, "I'll do it." --Dave.  Oh, yes.  I know.  Even better--I said "Okay....."

So I try to explain the directions to him.  divide hair into sections, saturate each section, blah, blah, blah.  Nope.  He doesnt do directions.  He begins to do all of the roots first and work it into my SCALP!  (imagine the pain if you would).  He then squirts the bottle through, like, 3 layers of hair ("wow, you have a lot of hair."  um, no shit.)

The best part is the SOUND EFFECTS and ghetto speak he does the entire time.
"annnd, YOINK!"
"Dang guuurl, where you get yo hair did?"
"All da gurls gonna be comin ta dave shell!"

oh--and he spelled out his name in dye on the top of my head.

"I dont know why you act like this is so hard.  It's gonna look just like you paid someone."
paid someone to ruin my hair and burn/dye my scalp.

Time to rinse!  Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. it's even funny the second time. how did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it actually turned out just fine. very surprised by this turn of events.

    ReplyDelete