Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is wrong with this child?

(This pic is from a year ago, but I've seen this face a LOT recently.)

Noah is being a nightmare today.  I do not know what is wrong with him, but he has been uh...  fussy (ahem) the past few days.

My cousin and her son were over today, and she said that she says never seen him act this way.  Wouldn't eat, threw a fit and cried about EVERYTHING.  She suggested maybe he's getting molars or coming down with something.

I hope there is a good explanation for his behavior, and that this is not his new "normal."  (I would have to put myself on medication or take up drinking.)  I really hope he is a bit better after taking a nap.  He is finally getting over his cold, so getting sick AGAIN would be awful.  It could very well be molars.  He has two, so maybe the other two are breaking through.

Regardless, pray that this is short lived, and he returns to his normal slightly high-maintenance self--before I lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment