Friday, October 7, 2011

staying

dave and i were looking at ticket prices last night so i could go to Florida for a couple days to be with family.  However, after talking to my mom and cousin, I guess it is better to stay put.  My grandma told all of her kids to tell the grand kids that there was no need to come down.  I'm sure she feels overwhelmed and very upset right now.  I wouldnt want her to feel like she needs to play host and make a bunch of meals for everyone.  There is not going to be a funeral--my grandpa did not want one.  And I am part of a huge family (10 kids, remember?), so there really isn't a whole lot of room.  Everyone's house is filled up with the out-of-towners--I dont want to add to the mayhem or stress.

I wish I could be there, but it's for the best that I am not.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment