Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Not too much to say about Thanksgiving.  It went really well.  Food was good.  Dave's deep fried turkey did not ruin the day--it turned out just fine  :)  The only thing that did not turn out right was the gravy--which i made.  Everyone assured me it was fine, but I know the difference between gravy and gelatinous turkey-neck water.

We got the fireplace mantel done the night before, and it turned out really good.  Especially considering that it was made from a giant beam we found rotting in a field.  

Dave got me my Christmas present early--new camera!  and these pics were taken with it before I figured out how to really set it up for the best quality.....  and, I took them after dinner was over, and most everyone left.  Yup, I'm really on top of things.








No comments:

Post a Comment