Saturday, November 26, 2011

today

I am horribly bored right now.

Was suppose to babysit Ava this morning. Got up at 5:45, out the door at 6.  Ava's dad called me at 6:08 to tell me that he had gotten off of work early, so i didn't need to come.  BUT because they are awesome, he said that they would pay me anyway.  Love them.  He said he would be really annoyed if his job called right before he was suppose to be there and cancelled on him; and he knew I had already gotten up and was on my way, so of course he would still pay me.  They're lovely.

so i came home, went back to bed, slept for a while.  kids woke up at 7:30--and being great parents--told them to go ahead and take off their diapers and asked them to play upstairs for a while.  Which they did with no problem.  sweeties.  Noah came down about half an hr later saying, "milk, please?  milk, please?"  So, I dragged myself out of bed, got the boys some milk, turned on cartoon, and kinda passed out on the couch.  They were so easy going this morning.  when they got hungry David asked if he could have a granola bar.  So he got one for himself and Noah.  They just hung out for the most part.  It was nice.  Good boys.  Lazy mommy today.

Going to see Breaking Dawn tonight, for the 2nd time.  Excited to see it again.

Oh, and I'm worried that i'm pregnant.  Hope i'm being paranoid because of the great pregnant cloud that has descended upon Michigan.  Not late or anything, just paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment