Monday, November 14, 2011

working from home

Dave is working from home today.  He's doing training stuff via Skype.  Sounded like a nice idea to me--until....

I was taking a shower.  Dave sneaked into the bathroom, reached into the shower, and turned the water all the way to COLD.  Did I mention this is the 2nd day in a row of this happening?  Today, I threw a toddler style fit, screaming and stomping my feet while dave laughed from around the corner.  Then Dave made a terrible mistake.  He decided to use the "facilities" while I was still screaming.  So i hosed him down with the shower wand while he was peeing.   BAHAHA!  big jerk.  but...  he then stole my towel to wipe up all of the water, which of course, ensued more screaming and whimpering from me.  He got me another towel.  

This better not happen again on Wednesday while he's doing the "work from home" thing again.  

Lovely having you home, Dear.

2 comments:

  1. you live i a frat house. at least he doesn't hide the packages you get in the mail though :)

    ReplyDelete