Wednesday, January 18, 2012

perfect

apparently our lives are perfect because our biggest "problem" yesterday was 'needing better candy.'  And what did we do?  went out and bought 'better candy.'

we. are. spoiled. Americans.

then my sis tells me that her 9 yr old said that he is "bored with food" so nothing really sounded good to eat.  Trust me, I know how he feels and have felt this way many a times.  But to have these words come out of a 9 yr. old's mouth....  wow.  We are soooo blessed.  BLESSED.  BLESSED.  BLESSED.  and we barely give it a 2nd thought.

I am so thankful that my children have plenty to eat and want for nothing, and the same goes for me as well--and most everyone that I know.  Thank you, Lord for blessing us with EVERYTHING we have.  We would have NOTHING without HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment