Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunday


Dave and Adam worked on the floor all day yesterday.  Made good progress.  It is about 1/3 done, and they are hoping to finish it next weekend.  What they have done looks really good.  It does need to be refinished, but it's fine for now.  That will happen come spring/summer.

The kids and i spent the day at : 
1. church
2. parents'
3. Tova's

Church was good.  The kids had fun.  Stayed at my parents' house till 5:30.  Leah, Ben, and the kids were there the whole time, so the kids had fun playing with their cousins.  stopped by Tova's (my dad's cousin.  love her!), and hung out there until 8pm.  Good day.  Busy, but good.

Side note....
when I came home I saw that my toothbrush was on the counter in the bathroom.  Dave leaves his toothbrush out ALL the time.  "Did you use my toothbrush?"  they look very similar, so it's an honest mistake.  He walked in, saw the evidence; "oh.  yeah i guess i did.  sorry."  
"eww!  i'm gonna get your halitosis now!"  
He swipes his hand across his oh-so sweaty forehead and WIPES it on my ARM!  so gross!!  He turns to walk out of the bathroom.  I grab his toothbrush out of the cabinet.  "ahem!"  i clear my throat.  he turns to look at me.  I SPIT on his toothbrush and place it nicely back in the cabinet.
"Are you serious?!  you didn't even rinse it off!  Adam!  Bobbie just spit on my toothbrush because I accidentally used her's!"  
and Adam laughed and laughed and laughed.....
I have accepted my place in the Frat House.   

No comments:

Post a Comment