Tuesday, February 21, 2012

girlfriend

(Noah's birthday party went well.  Will talk more about that when I upload some pics.)

My oh-so mature 4 yr. old has a girlfriend.  Her name is Kilee.  Kilee goes to David's preschool.  She is very sweet and always gives me a hug when I pick up David.  I approve.

Our conversation while watching Beauty and the Beast:

David:  Why is Gaston always asking Belle to marry him?

me:  Because Belle is the prettiest girl in town, so he wants to marry her.  But you don't pick who you want to marry just because they're pretty.  You should pick someone who is nice and fun to play with.

David:  Yeah, i want to marry Kilee because she is nice and pretty.

Me:  Well, that's nice.

David:  Do you kiss when you get married?

Me:  Yes, when you get married you will kiss.

David:  Yeah, Kilee said that maybe we should kiss on the lips.

Me: (holy crap!!)  Did you?

David:  (giggle, giggle)  NO!

Me:  ok.  you don't need to do any kissing till your older, ok?

David:  ok.  I'm not gonna get married till I'm older--like 17, 18, or 19.

me:  Yes, it's best to wait till you're older.

David:  And when I marry Kilee, can she live here?

Me: sure she can, when you get married.

David:  ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment