Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tigers

I woke up this morning to "tiger boys."  They had woken up before me and were in the play room.  I had sneaked a peek at them and saw that they were playing nicely.  I did not notice the stripes.  I then hopped into the shower before the requests began pouring in.  They discovered I was awake fairly quickly and ran into the bathroom.  "Mom!  We're tigers!"  
"Oh, that's fun!"
"we have stripes!"
 "Cool!"  (I was in the shower.  there was a curtain separating us, and I thought they were just describing what their tiger selves would look like.)  "Wait.....  did you draw on yourselves?"
"Sorry, mom!" --David
"Did you draw on yourselves?!"
"Sorry, mom!!"
"Did you?!"
"yeah."
"with what?"
"marker"
Dry-erase marker, to be exact.  I thought it was really funny, and they did a pretty darn good job!  Luckily, it washed off pretty easily--but not before I snapped this picture!  I told them to pretend to be tigers, which David was all to happy too perform.  Noah was still unconvinced that he wasn't about to be in big trouble and, therefore, hid his face in shame.  They're so funny.

I did tell them not to draw on themselves anymore.

Noah has the Fifth now.  Big surprise.

David LOVED soccer camp!  He had a blast.  But, holy moly, were his cheeks RED after running around and being in the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment