Sunday, June 24, 2012

boogers

while changing the kids into pajamas, Dave laid in Davids bed for a minute.  He looked over at the dresser that is next to David's bed.


Dave:  "Are these boogers?"
david:  "no!" (face becoming pink)
dave:  (laughing)  "have you been wiping boogers on your dresser?!"
david: (face beet red) "no!"
me:  (laughing uproariously)
dave:  "have you?!" (still laughing)
david:  "sorry!"
Me:  (more laughing)
david: (STARTS BAWLING)
me:  "honey, we're not mad at you!"
david:  "waaaaahhh!!!!"
me:  "honey!  we thinks it's funny!  but don't do it anymore..."
david finally calms down and starts laughing too.


me to noah:  "have you been wiping boogers on your dresser too?"
noah:  "yeah!"
me (tackling him on his bed and pretending to look for boogers):  "where are are you wiping those boogers?!"
noah:  (laughing)
me:  "i can't find any."
Dave:  "he's eating them."
me:  "eeeeewww!  are you eating them?!"
Noah:  "yeah!  I just did!"


eeeeeeewwwww!   do NOT eat boogers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment