Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Frat House pt. 3 (it's a doosie)

So, I was lounging around in my underwear last night after the kids were in bed.  I know, this is a great start to any story.  It was around 9:30ish, so it was dark out.  The dogs started to whine that they needed to go out.  So I flipped on the porch and front yard lights, and let the dogs out the front door.  A few minutes later I opened the door to let them back in.  Dave came up while the door was still open, looking past me into the yard.  "hold on a minute..."  I look back outside to see what he is staring at.  He PUSHES me out the front door and locks the door behind me!

That's right, locked out of the house on the front porch, lights a-blazin' in my UNDERWEAR!!  I start pounding on the door and screaming for him to let me in.  The front door is glass, so I get to watch him laugh at me.  "Just one car!  Just one car!"
"No!"
"Just one car! HAHAHA!!!"
"No!  With my luck, that 'ONE CAR' will be our Pastor!!"
Dave kept laughing but let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment