Wednesday, September 26, 2012

weight loss competition

Before official start:
So i joined a weight loss competition with some ladies at church and 2 men.  One of those men is my husband.  We are on opposite teams.  I have a feeling that he will kick my butt, you know, cuz he's a guy and has more weight to lose.


Today is day 6:  
Dave has lost 12 pounds.  TWELVE.
I refuse to step on the scale.  I did on day 2 and saw I had lost 3 pounds.  I have been scared to since.  I guess I will see on Friday.  Friday is weigh-in day.

You and your team receive points for weight loss and exercise.  .5 points for every 30 min of exercise and percentage points for weight loss.

Dave has worked out every day except 1 for an hour and a half.  Last night it was 2 hours.
I've worked out for an hour every day and a half hour one of the days.

Yup, he's kicking my butt.

down side...  we are both starving and crabby.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck...Dave can drop weight faster than anyone I know. It makes me sick! HAHA!! Good for you guys and keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete