Sunday, October 7, 2012

weight, deer, holidays

Dave:  16 lbs.
Me:  8 lbs.


in other news....
Dave was hunting all this week.  He got a deer a few nights ago, so I am now blessed with a freezer full of meat that I detest.  I'm going to try a different way of cooking it that I heard takes care of "that venison" taste.

Lots of fall decorating.  I love the fall holidays.  I think Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I know--total demonic holiday, but I love all of the cute little kids dressed up as animals and princesses and super heroes.  SO cute!  And I love all of the oranges and reds of the harvest decor.  makes me happy.  :)  But I do prefer that the weather stay in the upper 60's.

Noah has been saying for a while now that he wants to be "The Archer" (aka Hawkeye) from The Avengers.  I am fine with that, except....  I have never seen a Hawkeye costume.  I could maybe figure out a way to fashion one because, honestly, in the movie he's just a guy wearing black and carrying a bow.  In the comics he looks like that:  <<<  We shall see what the store has when it come time for costume buying.  Dave said he wants to be the red and gold iron man.  That shouldn't be too hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment