Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween and all that


David and Noah were Thor and Hawkeye (respectively) just as planned.  Unfortunately, the crappy weather ruined our plans to trick or treat.  David has had a cough for over a week now, and we felt it was best not to keep him outside in the cold and rain for 2 hours.  They had trunk or treat planned at church so they did that instead.  They had fun even though we had to stray from our original plan.  And, of course, we have a ridiculous amount of candy that frequently lures me from my diet.

Speaking of diet....  I have lost 13 pounds, and dave told me that I need to gain about half of it back because I am now "too bony."  "Gain 5 pounds or I will impregnate you."  That's nice.

Hmm...  What else is new?  Leah has 3 new, sweet babies finally at home with their new and forever family.  And by babies I mean ages 6, 4, and 2.  They are sweet babies  :)


 The trash is Brody's favorite place to forage.  His new love is paper.  Paper of any kind.  He is not picky.  Pain in the butt.

Been drawing lately.  When everything is all said and done, I may post them.

I have had a cough ever since I dropped a can of Bar Keeper's Friend in the tub yesterday and a big puff of cleaning dust wafted into the air and directly into my lungs.  Lovely thought, huh?  They need to come up with some sort of lung cleaning system.  The smokers of the world would be pumped.

The boys have already written their letters to Santa.  On said lists: Wii
TV for their room
Legos
Bionicles
Ice skates.

Interesting mix, huh?

Noah is coming down with something again.  His voice is all messed up.  Never-ending sickness in this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment