Tuesday, September 24, 2013

And they all went crazy

Noah was naughty all day.  Start to finish.  I love him--oh, how I love him!  But that little boy just pushed me to the edge all day.   

While David was at school, I decided to clean the boys' bedroom and playroom.  Noah happily set up camp in front of "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs."  I cleaned and cleaned.  Then I realized just how many toys had not been touched in the last year, other than to be thrown out of the way of something better.  So I sorted and bagged and threw out (trash and broken toys) many, many toys.  

Let me back up...  I brought out the fall/Halloween decorations yesterday.  Noah loves all things creepy.  Loves skeletons.  I had a skeleton garland draped across the fireplace.  So anyway, I came down for another bag.  "Look, mom!" Noah proudly displays his fist full of tiny skeletons.  I am at a loss.  First I am confused.  

Wow, I can't believe he was able to untie all of those guys! Wait--are those pieces of the twine on the hearth? Oh my--   Are those SCISSORS on the ottoman in front of him?  

I take a closer look and all of the skeleton are sporting a severed, twine noose.  He had cut apart the garland.  With scissors he is not suppose to touch...  

Well, that is just one of many of his shenanigans for the day, but arguably the biggest.

___________

On to David...
Ava was over this evening, and all of the kids were out playing on the swing set.  Suddenly, Dave whips open the door and yells, "uhn-uh!  Are you kidding me?!  Get in here!"  

Apparently, David had gotten up and moved slightly past the pine trees that separate our yard from the neighbor's.  So he was on their property.  And then... He began to push his pants down.  That's when Dave caught him---before anything was exposed.  David was going to PEE on the neighbor's property in nearly plain view of Ava.  A girl.   
Dave: "what were you just about to do?"
David: "pee behind the trees?"

What has gotten into these children?!
Everyone got a good talking to tonight.  Let's pray tomorrow is better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment